*I intend to develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that would reduce my mental growth or physical health.
*I intend to develop self-discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others.
*I intend to use what I learn in class constructively and defensively, to help myself and my fellow man and woman and never to be abusive or offensive.
* Courtesy (Ye-Ui)
* Integrity (Yom-Chi)
* Perseverance (In-Nae)
* Self-control (Geuk-Ki)
* Indomitable spirit (Baek-Jul-Bool-Gool)
1. I will be loyal to my country.
2. I will honor my parents.
3. I will love my family and cooperate with them.
4. I will be faithful to my friends.
5. I will respect my elders and care for my juniors.
6. I will establish positive relationships with my teachers.
7. I will treat all living things with care.
8. I will never seek advantage of those who are weaker.
9. I will only use Taekwondo to benefit myself and others.
10. I will always finish what I start.
All prospective students are invited to come and observe class or participate in free trials!
Come and experience the many benefits of martial arts training at Chung's. You have to take the first step and visit us... today!!!
We are only a 10 minute drive from Lansing, Okemos and Haslett, and right next to MSU.
Chung's Taekwondo &
Martial Arts USA
2843 East Grand River Ave. #190
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone : (517)643-0489
Have questions? Please contact us.